July 20, 2010

The Cove

My mom has been bugging me non stop about updating my blog which is a tad hypocrytical because she hasn't updated her's in at least a year! So the latest with me is pretty much....I work and I moved out of the house! Yes, everything is fine! Whenever I tell people I moved out they all freak out and ask if everything is okay. So just know that everything is okay. I am living ten minutes away from my house in a house with my two best friends and one of their aunts lives upstairs. So far everything is pretty bueno! We cleaned the entire basement out and repainted everything. We call the house "THE COVE" because the accent wall in mine and Kylie's room is called Pirates cove. Besides, every house needs to be named right?! Living on my own isn't really scary or anything. Its kinda nice. No offense to my mom! I am just independant okay! Haha sometimes I might think what am I getting myself into but I will learn alot and have fun at the same time!

School starts in August and I am super excited. Kristie and Erin also move up which will be fun! I'm not taking a lot of classes because I need to work but I am taking some! Mostly all the boring ones though.

That is pretty much everything.......I graduated! In case I forgot to blog about that. It's a pretty big deal apparetnly. :)

Until next time!
-Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment