April 26, 2010

Whats New?

I have got to get better at writing on here everyday! So lets get up to speed! I am currently working at Dairy Queen! It is so much fun! Everyone that works there is just so fun and crazy, im pretty sure I fit right in. There is another new girl who was just fired haha her name is Martha and she was a meany face. She really didnt like me for some reason...we all decided it was because I was better than her and she is just jealous especially since she had worked at a Dairy Queen before. So thats new. I just got my senior announcements today! I am so excited I graduate in a few weeks! AAAHHH!!! That is way to crazy! I am super excited though! I have my college final next Wednesday and im kind of nervous! I am going to study like crazy because its for Biology and biology is an intense subject!

Some big news!! I was Senior Ball queen! :) That was the coolest thing ever! The king was one of the schools disabled kids his name is Jared Call. He is the neatest kid and so happy! The dance was way fun! I went with Braedon Porter and we had a super crazy scavenger hunt! One of the things we had to do was take a picture with a pologymist family haha so we secretly took one except they knew what was going on because they all looked really angry in the picture haha. We had another one where a couple in our group had to sit INSIDE a cooler so we went to the freezer section and ironicly there were two freezer empty! So Kylie Soreneson and Brandon Bringhurst got in there and we got a picture! It was so fun. The dance itself was way fun to. The best part was people coming up to me during dinner and stuff and asking me why I was wearing a crown. I should have said I was a princess (like a real one) but I didnt haha. The next sunday I recieved my patriartical blessing. It was the coolest experience I have ever had! The second I walked into President Wades house you can just feel the spirit and I could have cried right then but I decided to save it for the actual blessing where I bawled my eyes out haha. It was worth it! I cant wait to get it and read it over and over! :)

Then last saturday the 24 I went to Zacks senior ball at Desert Hills High School. For our day date we got to ride in an airplane!! It was so cool! I got to be captain and I FLEW THE PLANE!!! It was so awesome! The instructor of course helped me out a little but I pretty much flew the plane by myself for a good 10 minutes! We were going 125 mph! At 5000 ft in the air! I turned the plane and everything! COOLEST THING EVER! After the plane ride everyone met up at a local park and we just played a ton of games for a few hours. It was really fun :) It was my very last formal dance! Well-for high school that is. It is still sad though!

That is pretty much my life in a nut shell right now. Nothing really exciting going on....oh Tayli Sorenson/Stowers had her baby! Nixon James :) He is so cute so now I have a nephew! Well kinda....haha but im excited hopefully Kylie and I can go up this weekend to see him! :)
Thats all for now! When I think of more I will put it up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment