May 28, 2010

Tightwad

Today was awesome! I didnt have school and it was Tightwad! Tightwad is a dance where it is super cheap. The tickets per couple were only $2! I went with Zackary, Kylie went with Josh Gracia, Taylor went with Sara, and Nick went with Kaitlyn Lindsay. For the day date we went to a park and played tennis and then played Apples to Apples! I love that game, sadly I lost though. After we played games we went to In-n-Out for dinner then went to the dance. The dance was covered with packaging peanuts and foam and cardboard boxes haha. We just danced the night away and took pictures! There was a wall of cardboard boxes between two poles and our entire group except for me ran through it! It was so cool I took a video of it! Haha after a while we got tired of dancing so we went to Taylors house where we met up with some other friends of ours and had a bonfire. It was a way fun day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment